About the CEEDA study › Who is funding the project?
The research is being co-funded by a consortium of universities and organisations with a particular interest in collaborative engineering learning and/or the use of educational technology in the engineering curriculum.
The ten project co-funders are listed here.
- Aalborg University (Denmark)
- EPFL (Switzerland)
- MIT (US)
- Olin College of Engineering (US)
- Pontifical Catholic University of Chile (Chile)
- SUTD (Singapore)
- Tecnológico de Monterrey (Mexico)
- UCL (UK)
- 4TU (the consortium of technical Dutch universities)
- Royal Academy of Engineering (UK)